• Welcome to Paulie’s Shore
• Rickety Charm
• Skinny-Dip with Photoplanktons
• Bitchi Hibachi
• Who’s Afraid of Tobacco Road?
• Violet Solitude
Sunday, May 29, 2016
Sunday, May 22, 2016
GTP players can customise main character Jared Gutts before playing the game. The customisation of appearance, clothes and intelligence (or lack thereof) is a great feature.
GTP13 can be little more explored with more missions such as:
• Run over local character Ted Rant on his bicycle
• Mow down zebra crossing pedestrians in front of The Gristle restaurant
• Start a trash fire in Orp’s backyard
• Play in “Demolition Derby” mode and smash and plow through either gameday tailgaters or the crowds of ClassicCityFest.
• Run over those annoying meter maids with their hoity-toity tricorders
Such missions will give a more real feeling in the game. It will boost one’s temperament to get indulged in the game.
GTP13 has various vehicles which is liked by various fans such as the ‘72 Plymouth Satellite wagon, ‘71 Ford Pinto, ’73 Mercury Comet, ‘75 AMC Hornet — even a ’70’s model Mack garbage truck, if one so desires.
Grand Theft Pungeon 13 is available on all platforms and will be released this summer.
Posted by LordSomber at 11:50 PM
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Rand Hugoe involved in Nose Work and prepping for Punge Expo ‘16... Dr Carter and wife journey from the Piedmont to visit the Brooklyn Café... Mr Dutch celebrating birthday with howdies... Mr Yudy visiting from the Left Coast… Mr Arthur picking up a gig at the Tron Factory… Mr K leaving dismembered corpses on verandah...
Posted by LordSomber at 10:04 PM