Saturday, April 12, 2014
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Orville Foods Division executive Landau Shoger announces the new brand launch of Punge Kibble™, a breakfast concept high in both protein and fibre aimed at both young Millennials on the go, as well as health-conscious seniors.
“Punge Kibble™ is an important part of any breakfast,” says Shoger.
Punge Kibble™ features sustainable GEO (genetically enhanced organism) cereal grains based on wheat, muesli, and quinoa whose very DNA is customised to maximise your breakfast satisfaction.
• Punge Kibble™ also helps maximise antibody count. You are what you eat — don’t you want to maximise your antibody count??
• Lower equine part count than competitor brands, with the exception of the Punge Kibble™ Basashi variety for the Japanese market.
• Fortified with Vitamin P23™, a proprietary Orville nano-nutritional bioactive compound that facilitates proper metabolism.
• Stop fearing your dietary intolerance and sensitivities — harness it. Embrace it. To override errors of metabolism, Punge Kibble™ has integrated scouring aggregates, which serves as a (1) intestinal tract abrasive, and (2) toilet bowl scrubber. To further expedite the alimentary process, PK has accelerants to double the time till expulsion and triple the force.
• It takes a new word to describe the amazing taste of Orville’s Punge Kibble™, so we made one up: Pungelicious. It’s when the most exquisite, plump sultanas, succulent Yemeni dates and crunchy Spanish almonds are mixed with nutritious grains and meat trimmings to make one mouth-wateringly delicious breakfast. Nutrition has never tasted better.
• Varieties available: Frisky Feast, Mixed Grille, Veg Supreme, Savoury Offal, Fruit & Nut Medley and Klassic Kibble Delight™.
Posted by LordSomber at 10:39 PM
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Some things he enjoys are crawling around, Mommy’s milk, and playing with all of his toy balls. His favourite three movies are Nemo, Cars and My Dinner with Andre. At school, he loves playing with cars and trucks. One of his favourite foods is moules à la crème normande. He also loves apple juice and the colour orange. Along with the rest of his classmates, he really loves when Mrs. Hiwashita has music time with the class and sings “Pearly Shells.” As you can see, Baby Eddie is a neat kid and is very much loved by his family and friends.
Posted by LordSomber at 12:41 AM
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Similar to the S’quatch Totem of later strata, Green Jīqìrén was a talisman bestowed by the elders of Seaside Pungeonary to Scarlatti back around Stratum One. Ostensibly a plastic trifle from the Pearl of the Orient, the asset soon took on a muted undertone of bulldada. Ruby eyes would glimmer in the Higbee Beach sunset; the mouth grille quietly glowed like an ancient furnace. Scarlatti himself probably didn’t have the same enchantment for Green Jīqìrén as others did, for it was but a plaything to him. The icon was eventually lost to the mists of time but its essential image in the back of minds continues through various iterations across the strata.
Posted by LordSomber at 10:05 PM