GTP players can customise main character Jared Gutts before playing the game. The customisation of appearance, clothes and intelligence (or lack thereof) is a great feature.
GTP13 can be little more explored with more missions such as:
• Run over local character Ted Rant on his bicycle
• Mow down zebra crossing pedestrians in front of The Gristle restaurant
• Start a trash fire in Orp’s backyard
• Play in “Demolition Derby” mode and smash and plow through either gameday tailgaters or the crowds of ClassicCityFest.
• Run over those annoying meter maids with their hoity-toity tricorders
Such missions will give a more real feeling in the game. It will boost one’s temperament to get indulged in the game.
GTP13 has various vehicles which is liked by various fans such as the ‘72 Plymouth Satellite wagon, ‘71 Ford Pinto, ’73 Mercury Comet, ‘75 AMC Hornet — even a ’70’s model Mack garbage truck, if one so desires.
Grand Theft Pungeon 13 is available on all platforms and will be released this summer.